19.3.18

My Bows at Feliz Modern!

I'm SO excited that you can now find my bows at local favorite, Feliz Modern!! Ginger carries such a great assortment for everyone on your gift-giving list, including yourself :) The purple doors always put a big smile on my face, and it's no surprise that it was just voted 'Best Gift Shop' and 'Best Home Decor' in San Antonio!!       
{Basket of JWK Bows}
 I did four different sizes and styles, that all come with hand-embossed gift tags ready for gifting!
All of the bows can untie, so you can switch from a baby headband to a ponytail holder or an alligator clip-perfect for hand-me-downs!!
 Some of my favorite Feliz Finds...
 Cards and Gift Wrapping
 Vases and Planters
Moroccan Tea Lights
Die-Cut Placemats and Paper Runners
 Best Embroidered Coasters
Chic Party Decorations
110 WEST OLMOS
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78212

No comments: